Disclosure: Some of the links within these show notes are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we will earn a commission, which helps support our show. This commission comes at no additional cost to you, our wonderful listener!
Let's taco 'bout it!
- Sharon was pretty excited about the split pea soup that Lee made, and Winter tried snow cream at Shiro Kuma for the first time. Snow cream is kinda like the stuff they made in this book.
- Sharon doesn't have great luck with food sometimes (as seen in her cautionary tale), hence she hasn't gotten an Instant Pot. More on the Instant Pot here.
- Wanna get all science-y about balsamic vinegar? Check out this, this, or this article.
- This is what the Traditional Balsamic Vinegars look like: this 12-year Modena, a 25-year Modena, and 12-year Emilio Reggio. Check out the shape of the bottles!
- Here's a IGP that you can look at.
- You can also get some good Traditional Balsamic Vinegars at Caputo's.
- One of our listener mails talked about using infused balsamic vinegars and oils. You can make your own (listen to this episode with Jason Logsdon), or you can buy them from a few places. Try them on dessert, like this one that Winter loves.
- Our Food Fight question asked about kitchen fails. It's okay--power through and if you need to, order out, just like Chris Kimball and everyone else does on occasion! Save the neck for me, Clark!
- Have you followed us on Instagram yet? If you haven't, subscribe! We're having fun--so see you there!
Run Time: 45 minutes
Sponsors: We have no sponsors for this episode. If you're interested in working with us, please contact us. We'd love to partner with you.