Disclosure: Some of the links within these show notes are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we will earn a commission, which helps support our show. This commission comes at no additional cost to you, our wonderful listener!
Let's taco 'bout it!
- Sharon ate at George's Corner Restaurant in St. George, Utah and had that Mint Chili Lemonade--yum! Then Winter made a cheesecake from this book and added a ganache topping with a little of this to make it interesting.
- Kathy Hester is our special guest, the author at the blog Healthy Slow Cooking, this, this, this, this, and this book.
- What is the Instant Pot? It's a particular brand of electric mulit-cooker with a stainless steel bowl inside. Kathy talks about some of the smart cooking cycles.
- The Facebook Group Healthy Pressure Cooking G-Bombs that Kathy mentioned. G-Bombs stands for Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, and Seeds.
- Kathy tackles baking in her Instant Pot with this recipe--what?!?
- If you prefer pressure cooking, check out JL Fields' and Jill Nussinow's books.
- You can pre-order Kathy's new Instant Pot book The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook for Your Instant Pot: 80 Easy and Delicious Plant-Based Recipes That You can Make in Half the Time, out January 10, 2017.
Run Time: 59 minutes
Sponsor: Our awesome and food-loving sponsor today is Smith's Food and Drug. And we want to highlight their new service, ClickList, where you can order your groceries online, then go pick it up later. Just like that!
AND...we have a special offer for our Hungry Squared listeners: Print out the coupon below, present it at pickup, and you'll receive $5 off one ClickList grocery order of $50 or more. Good through December 31, 2016.
Wow! Thank you, Smith's Food and Drug!